Deep Powder Pass ...helping you enjoy some of Utah's steepest and deepest
Get some great turns while supporting a great nonprofit
Give back to the mountains that fuel your passion for life while skiing or riding in some of Utah's finest. 100% of the proceeds from this pass goes to the Cottonwood Canyons Foundation. That means you support a local nonprofit organization while getting a great deal on skiing/snowboarding!
The 2009/2010 Deep Powder Pass is available for a $1,750 donation.
Passes will be available on a first come, first served basis beginning September 7th at 10:30AM.
They will be available at the SLC REI store at 33rd South and 33rd East in our information center, which is just inside the main doors on the left.
- 120 days skiing total
- Fully transferable ski pass- anyone can use it!
- 30 days at Alta
- 30 days at Brighton
- 30 days at Snowbird
- 30 days at Solitude
- Direct to lift at Alta, Snowbird and Solitude
The Fine Print
- Pass usable once daily at one resort
- Pass is fully transferable, anyone can use it!
- Unused days do not rollover to next season
- Present the Deep Powder Pass at any of the participating resorts to get a day pass
- This pass not available through online donation